All of us are aware of the dangers lurking on our roads. There’s no reason to walk everywhere or buy a horse-and-cart combination. These simple tips will help you reduce the chance of an accident every time that you travel on the roads.
- Before you leave, make sure to check your mirrors.
- Make sure you check your blind spots before merging. Maintain a safe distance between you and the car in front.
- If you are not overtaking, keep left.
- Tiredness is a reason not to drive.
- Take frequent breaks and share long-distance drives.
- Make sure all passengers wear a seatbelt
- Reduce speed to avoid hazards.
These are the safest cars you can driveAccording to, the 2018 Australian models were the Toyota Corolla and Mercedes Benz A-Class.ANCAP.
No matter how secure you may feel,Accidents can still happen. Make sure you have the right car insurance.ING Car Insurance.
Safety is the most important thing, but it’s equally important to consider how to protect your car from theft.
These are some easy ways to discourage thieves
- If possible, park off the street
- Be sure to take your valuables out of the car
- Lock your car
- Keep track of spare keys
- Park with other cars so you can blend in
- Do not leave your car unattended
Nissan Pulsar is the most frequently stolen car. You can check your car’s theft risk rating here.
Make sure you have the right car insurance to protect yourself in case of an accident.