Your car is there to help you, from getting you to your destination to providing a safe place for you to practice your car-aoke skills. It deserves some love and attention.
For many years, keep your car in top condition
- Service the vehicle according to the log book.
- It should be cleaned regularly, both from the inside and outside.
- Every month, check the pressure of your tyres.
- You should check for recalls of your car and its components.
- If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask an expert.
- It’s a zoo, so drive defensively.
- Protect your vehicle with the right insurance
It is more important to have regular servicing than you realize.
Car services can now include up to 50 system checks. This is a lot to put at risk. It’s not only a safety concern, regular servicing will also prolong the car’s lifespan. Service should be done once a year, or as directed by the manufacturer.
Safety is the future
There are many innovative technologies that can keep us safe behind the wheel, at least when it comes down to roads.
- If you veer off your lane, Lane keeping assistance will shift your position on the road.
- Forward collision warning system uses radars, cameras or laser sensors to detect impending crashes. It prepares the driver by precharging brakes, tightening seat belts, and preparing them for any possible accidents.
- Reverse parking will be made easy by automatic parking systems
- Reactive headlights automatically adjust to road conditions.
- Drivers will be able to use voice control to find the closest petrol station and play a song by simply saying a few words. This is similar to Siri or Alexa.